Today we announced our Advisory Council for 2006. The group’s mission is to help guide us in our quest for exceptional client service and business practices. This can mean a formal planning session or a simple phone conversation to test ideas among trusted colleagues. Since we formed the group several years ago, a number of new people have joined this remarkable team.
Our council members also serve as extended resources to our clients and wider circle of friends. The group represents a complete cross-section of the software industry – software leaders, serial entrepreneurs, media and analyst influencers, investors and international communications experts.
Our council members include:
- Rick Bergquist, Former Chief Technology Officer, PeopleSoft, Inc., Pleasanton, CA
- Maureen Blanc, Founder, Blanc & Otus, San Francisco, CA
- Charles Curran, Partner, Valhalla Ventures, Vienna, VA
- Giles Fraser, Co-Founder, Brands2Life, Inc., London, England
- Bill Hewitt, Chief Marketing Officer, Novell, Inc., Waltham, MA
- Judith Hurwitz, President, Hurwitz Associates, Waltham, MA
- Louise Kehoe, Media Consultant, Former Reporter, Financial Times, San Mateo, CA
- Darlene Mann, President, CEO, Siperian, Inc., San Mateo, CA
- MR Rangaswami, Founder, Sand Hill Group, San Francisco, CA
- Bruce Richardson, Executive Vice President, AMR Research, Boston, MA
- Roger Sippl, Co-Founder, Chairman, Above All Software, Redwood City, CA
- Peter Sobiloff, Managing Director, Insight Venture Partners, New York, NY
- Jeanne Sullivan, General Partner, StarVest Partners, New York, NY
- Sam Whitmore, President, SWMS MediaSurvey, Inc., Boston, MA
We’re excited to be working side by side each of these people, and we’re grateful for their support.